‘Tis the season for… outdoor dining! It’s finally that time of year again, where the cool weather allows for al fresco dining under the sun… without melting! Whether you fancy brunching by the beach or discovering a new secret garden hideaway, here are seven outdoor brunches in Dubai to try this season.
1. Inti Raymi Brunch at Aji
Inspired by the ancient Peruvian ‘Festival of the Sun’ (Inti Raymi), Aji’s Friday brunch features unlimited sushi, ceviches, beef gyozas, desserts and so much more. Kick back beachside and enjoy the ultimate culinary feast in the heart of Palm Jumeirah!
When: Every Friday and Saturday, from 12pm to 4pm
Where: Aji, Club Vista Mare, Palm Jumeirah
- AED 280: food including soft drinks
- AED 430: food including house beverages
2. Blushing Dragon Brunch at Karma Kafé
If you’re looking for an outdoor brunch in Dubai with killer views, this is it. Enjoy front-row seats to The Dubai Fountain show while tucking into Pan-Asian delicacies at Karma Kafé’s Blushing Dragon Brunch. From the restaurant’s signature Tea Smoked Salmon to traditional Japanese Plum Coulis, you’ll find an array of unique culinary creations waiting to be discovered.
When: Every Friday, from 1pm to 4pm
Where: Karma Kafé, Souk Al Bahar
- AED 329: food including soft drinks
- AED 449: food including house beverages
- AED 549: food including sparkling beverages
3. Secret Garden Brunch at Flair No.5
The Secret Garden Brunch at Flair No.5 is one of Dubai’s newest and hottest outdoor brunch parties. Set on a scenic terrace with city views and laid-back vibes, enjoy a unique brunch experience filled with good food, drinks, live acts and instrument players. The secret is out… so spread the word!
When: Every Friday, from 1pm to 5pm
Where: Flair No.5, Ritz-Carlton, DIFC
- AED 299: food including soft drinks
- AED 399: food including house beverages
- AED 499: food including Champagne
4. Sake Sessions Brunch at Ramusake
Offering a wide variety of Japanese foodie favourites, Ramusake’s Friday brunch was made for sharing. From sushi platters and Popcorn Tempura to Slow-Cooked Beef Brisket and desserts, this Izakaya-style dining concept will not disappoint. Trendy, funky and oh-so hip, Ramusake is the perfect hangout for your weekend chill-out sessions.
When: Every Friday, from 1pm to 4pm
Where: Ramusake, Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, JBR
Price: AED 395 per person (including food)
5. Night Brunch at Miss Tess
Ready to dine #TheAsianWay? Shake up your Wednesday nights in Dubai and head down to Miss Tess‘ night brunch for delicious street food, lively performances and all-round positive vibes. As well as the brunch package, Wednesday nights at Miss Tess also feature Ladies Night and Happy Hour offers – all on one night!
When: Every Wednesday, from 8pm to 11pm
Where: Miss Tess, The Taj Dubai, Business Bay
- AED 228: food including soft drinks
- AED 288: food including house drinks
6. Brunch by the Beach at The Tap House
Brunch by the Beach… can you think of a better way to spend your weekend?! The Tap House‘s Friday brunch is definitely worth checking out, complete with sharing platters, roast dinners, strawberry trifles and more. Kick back with a special ‘Mint To Be’ cocktail and let the good times roll!
When: Every Friday, from 12pm to 4pm
Where: The Tap House, Club Vista Mare, Palm Jumeirah
- AED 185: 3-course meal with unlimited soft drinks
- AED 290: 3-course meal with unlimited house beverages
- AED 365: 3-course meal with unlimited house beverages plus bubbly
7. Barefoot Lunch at Villamoré
Mediterranean dishes, laid-back vibes and live entertainment… this is the Barefoot Lunch at Villamoré! Tuck into a tasty selection of starters in the antipasti room, followed by mouth-watering mains and an array of desserts including the restaurant’s famous Panna Cotta. If you fancy some post-lunch sundowners, you can head on upstairs to the terrace for Aperitivo with a view!
When: Every Friday, from 1.30pm to 4.30pm
Where: Villamoré, Emerald Palace Kempinski, Palm Jumeirah
- AED 375: food including soft drinks
- AED 475: food including house beverages
- AED 575: food including Champagne
Read more: Here are 7 new restaurants in Dubai you need to try this month!