Want to grill a prime cut of beef while roasting marshmallows in a fire pit and listening to a blues band… in the heart of Madinat Jumeirah?! Look no further than American meatery The Hide, which has launched a new BBQ night in Dubai that’s taking the art of grilling up a notch. Fellow carnivores — you ready to beef up your Thursday nights?!
The Hide launches a sizzling new BBQ night in Dubai
When you show up to this country-style BBQ at The Hide in Jumeirah Al Qasr, don’t be afraid to get your hands a bit messy. We’re talking buffet selections like BBQ short ribs that fall off the bone and flame-grilled corn on the cob — think comfort food at its finest. Grab a table on the outdoor terrace overlooking Burj Al Arab and take a trip back to the roots of the all-American meatery experience with these epic dining highlights…
- Flame-grilled goodness: Choose from a Wagyu flank steak, strip loin or beefy burger that’s flame-grilled on the outdoor terrace… how many buffets offer unlimited prime cuts of meat?!
- Country-style classics: Corn on the cob, roasted chicken, cornbread, potato salad, South Carolina coleslaw, chipotle mac ‘n’ cheese, freshly baked sourdough bread, steak tartare and a caesar salad corner… it’s American comfort food done right.
- BBQ smoker: This joint has a monster BBQ smoker for churning out smoked brisket, lamb shoulder and the best short ribs we’ve ever had in Dubai — along with a chimichurri beef rotation pit that’s the ultimate meaty temptation.
- Jack Daniel’s station: Along with draught selections, grape and mixed drinks, they serve a must-try Lynchburg Lemonade at the dedicated Jack Daniel’s station — no surprise if you spend most of your night here!
- Blues band: From the instruments to the costumes, the live blues band entertains with country music classics — guaranteed to give you serious Sweet Home Alabama vibes!
Enjoy s’mores and sweets around a cosy fire
The Hide goes big on beef… but you NEED to save room for dessert! From self-serve ice cream stations to homemade apple pie and s’mores served around the fire, here are the sweetest offers not to miss…
- Make your own s’mores: Take a seat on a real hay bale while roasting marshmallows around an open fire to make your own s’mores — it almost feels like a country-style campout in the middle of Madinat Jumeirah!
- Donut wall: There’s a wall of homemade donuts in chocolate, vanilla and strawberry… need we say more?
- Ice-cream classics: Grab a fudge-dipped cone and fill it up with gourmet ice cream and enough toppings to make Willy Wonka blush.
- Bananas Foster Flambé: This New Orleans classic dessert is made on the griddle and comes flaming on your plate… definitely an Instaworthy moment!
- Death by chocolate: Molten chocolate tarts, Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies, cake fries, fudge cake… the dessert cart is as sweet as it gets.
VERDICT: For meat lovers with a serious sweet tooth, Thursday BBQ Nights at The Hide is a foodie journey into country-style cooking and atmosphere, with soul food favorites around every corner. We’ll be back for seconds (and thirds)…
What: BBQ Nights at The Hide
When: Thursdays, 7pm-11:30pm
Where: The Hide at Jumeirah Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah
Cost: AED 399 per person (inclusive of house beverages)
For bookings and more details, contact The Hide at +971 4 432 3232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org