Nothing will put you in a better Friday mood than a breezy seaside lunch… unless we’re also talking fresh seafood, al fresco terrace dining and views of Dubai that belong on a postcard. Get ready to rock out your weekend with Rockfish Fridays at Jumeirah Al Naseem — a Mediterranean hotspot with beachside vibes. Here’s what you can expect…
This new Friday lunch spot is grill-tastic
We’re dubbing Rockfish at Jumeirah Al Naseem our favorite new Friday gem, offering a laidback lunch experience by the beach with a ‘Sharing is Caring’ menu style. The Mediterranean restaurant sits in front of Burj al Arab, so you can expect a cool, casual yet elegant atmosphere to enjoy the Rockfish Bicycle — a selection of catch-of-the-day fish grilled straight on the terrace. Check out the highlights from Rockfish Fridays:
- BBQ vibes… with chefs serving up everything from prawns to lobster, beef Wellington, lamb, yellow tail, baby chicken, salmon and sea bass — grilled and seasoned to perfection.
- Sharing platters… served to your table including a chilled seafood platter, vegetarian salads and buckets of mussels and clams that practically jump onto your plate.
- Gourmet desserts… including rum cakes, hazelnut parfait, mandarin vacherin — and chocolate domes!
- G+T trolley… with a mixologist on-hand preparing G+T concoctions served with a colorful range of fruits and botanicals. We’re not even big fans of the G+T… and we couldn’t put our drinks down!
- Postcard views… of Burj Al Arab that can be enjoyed from almost any seat in the house. Take a seat on the beachside terrace for the best al fresco vibes.
- Acoustic sessions… with a live guitarist on-hand playing a medley of popular hits to keep the atmosphere relaxed.
Keep the happy hour vibes going with sundowners
When you arrive at Rockfish, you’re going to be blown away by the happy hour offer available at Drum Bar located on the restaurant terrace. Where else can you enjoy up-close views of Burj Al Arab with sundowners from AED 29? It gets better though… this super long happy hour runs from 1pm-7pm.
Got plans this weekend? You can find us lounging seaside at Rockfish Fridays!
What: Rockfish Fridays
Timings: Fridays, 1pm-4pm
Price: AED 450 (inclusive of house beverages); AED 350 (inclusive of soft beverages)
Where: Jumeirah Al Naseem
Book your reservations at Rockfish by calling +971 4 432 3232 or emailing email@example.com