It’s official… the Dubai Marina XLine is now open! XDubai made the announcement earlier today on Instagram and Facebook; Fazza also shared the video of himself soaring across the Marina skyline while telling us all that “It’s time for a new exciting adventure”. Think you’re up for the adrenaline rush? Find out the XLine prices and how to book your XLine tickets below…
Dubai Marina XLine Prices
You can ride the Dubai zipline solo or complete the tandem zipline with a friend or family member who’s up for seeing the city from above:
- XLine price for one person: AED 650
- Xline price for two people completing a tandem zipline: AED 1,200
How to Book XLine Tickets
XDubai has made the announcement that you can book XLine tickets here. Some dates and times are already selling out, so if your missed the Downtown zipline, then you may want to move fast on this one; no doubt it will be just as popular!
There is also a pop-up XDubai booth in Dubai Marina Mall where tickets are set to go on sale too!
Fazza’s Xline Video
Want to prep yourself for what this zipline is going to be like? Check out Fazza’s Instagram video below. We hope you’re not too scared of heights!
XLine Dubai Marina info:
- XLine Dubai Marina runs 1-kilometre across Dubai Marina.
- Riders will reach top speeds of 60kph in under 2.5 seconds after launch. They will fly above water and land on the roof of Marina Mall when finished.
- XLine features a tandem zipline for 2 riders to journey together.
- You won’t be harnessed upright… instead you’ll be hoisted superman-style!
When insydo took on XLine Dubai in Downtown!
As you recall, the XLine concept came to town in 2015 when XDubai launched a zipline that zoomed over the Dubai Fountain. It was spectacular… and bookings were hard to get.
The insydo team was there to test out the XLine when it launched… here’s a Burj-tacular video montage of our experience!
See you on the other side, Dubai!